Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Meridieth (12 years old)

Megan (9 years old)

Drew (8 years old)

So, I've never done anything like this before - and wonder who would even care to read it - but I thought I'd give it a shot! We had a great Christmas this year. The kids are growing up fast, and I love watching them enjoy the holidays. My mom came up for a week, and then we celebrated on the 26th with the Cooks. There are 22 of us now, and it is always so much fun when we get together. It's especially entertaining to watch the younger cousins open gifts and have fun. More to come...


5 comments:

  1. I am ur first comment. I just love ur girls and when Drew comes to middle school i am sure i will love him too.
    Much love
    Jill Rice

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!! the skunk thing is really too much!!! How did you survive? I would have left the house. No kidding! I have many friends that blog and I just love to read them. Thanks for sharing. Your kids are just too cute! I love the pictures!!!You are a natural at the bloggy thing! Love, Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw these comments, guys, and as you can see...I've been terrible so far. :0) Ya'll are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is Hannah Ellis in Megan's class so tell her I said HI!! Also a HI to Merideth!! Awesome Cheerleading!! Me and Megan and I are so close friends!! Me and Megan do enrichment,music choir(at school),and cheerleading together!! She has been to my house!! (maybe you remember) Megan and Merideth are two AMAZING girls!!

    Sincerely,
    Hannah Ellis

    p.s.
    Tell the girls I said Hello!!
    BYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woa Drew is awsome,hes my friend, i have never been to his house,nvm.YOU GUYS ROCK

    ReplyDelete